Friday, April 25, 2008

Anniversary

Disclaimer--I cannot seem to get blogger to load my pictures in the order I want them, so it might seem a little random. This past weekend, Xavier and I visited Missouri and were able to attend Lauren's bridal shower and the 65th wedding anniversary of my grandparents! It was a great time--a little too busy and short, but I'm so glad we were able to go! Xavier was spoiled by all the attention and seemed to love it--he definitely needed to catch up on sleep when we got back! Now for some pictures...
No gathering of my dad's side of the family would be complete without a hay ride! And it was a full wagon...this is before many even got on!

Xavier and his Aunt Katie65 years! I don't think you would guess that it has been that long from the picture! An entire gymful of people came out to help them celebrate.Xavier thinks Aunt Gayle's flowers are pretty (photo courtesy of Kate!)Xavier and his great grandmaAt Lauren's shower, we were given paper, tissue paper, pipe cleaners, and ribbon to make bouquets. This is what Jamie, Leyna, Lauren, and I came up with!Lauren at her showerLeyna collected ribbonsUncle Jon and Aunt Jamie at the anniversary celebration While we were there, I did some photoshoots of Lauren and Nick, Jon and Jamie, and Aaron and Katie. You can go to my photography blog to see them:
www.rachelhillphotography.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

love the pics!! I just put up some really cute pics of X on my photoblog! Look on the 19th and 20th!