Sunday, September 7, 2008

28 days later...

I finally have my photoblog updated again. I was getting questions and comments from Xavier's aunts, uncles, grandparents, and others so I figured it was about time.

www.photoblog.com/rachelhill

So this post is dedicated to Grandpa ("Can you please just post one picture of my little boy before my birthday?") and his godmother Rebekah ("Do you know that you haven't updated since August 10th?!")...

By the way, August 10th was the day before cross country started! So that's my excuse. School and cross country are both going well, but seem to take up way more time than they should. We'll chalk that up to teenage drama and paperwork! I miss being home with my little guy SO much on the days that I teach. He does come to cross country practice in his running stroller at least half the time, so I'm glad he can be involved in that.

No comments: