Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
I tag...anyone who wants to do this! (I was tagged on facebook and figured I'd post it on here too...)
1. I love to read, especially if I can read an entire book in a sitting or two…which rarely happens since October of 2007 :)
2. I take hundreds of pictures each month (thousands at times) and I have yet to put a single picture of my son in a book.
3. My husband and I are both English teachers and we enjoy making fun of others people’s grammar.
4. Even though I know it’s bad, I talk on my cell phone the majority of the time I am driving.
5. I hate grading papers and tend to really procrastinate. I usually feel bad about this when I finally do grade, because I teach all the great writers in AP class!
6. I usually have at least five types of lip gloss/lip balm in my purse at all times.
7. The ocean really scares me.
8. I want to run another marathon someday fairly soon and break four hours.
9. My computer is missing three keys, thanks to Xavier. One of them is the “X.” Do you think he did that on purpose? (And he now points at himself in pictures and says “Ecksh,” which is kind of strange because neither of us even call him that very often.)
10. I really like ice cream, especially cherry chocolate chip which my husband finds completely disgusting.
11. I would love to be a stay at home a little more full time, but I definitely appreciate that I am only part time now.
12. Snow makes me crabby because it makes it hard to run outside.
13. I think St. Louis is the motherland.
14. My husband and I almost always eat Indian food when we go out to eat and we are training Xavier to like it at a young age.
15. I love watching HGTV, the Food Network, Discovery Health, TLC, and a healthy dose of reality TV.
16. I don’t really like talking in front of people and I am a teacher.
17. I would love to have a garden someday, even though that sounds kind of nerdy, doesn’t it?
18. My feet shrunk ½ a size in running shoes after being pregnant and having Xavier, even though the opposite is supposed to happen. That still doesn’t make them small.
19. I get “fired up” about things frequently and my husband and my mom have to listen to all my thoughts…sorry about that.
20. I would love to adopt a little girl from India (that Matt would name “Latika” after watching Slumdog Millionaire), but international adoption is really expensive. I’ve always wanted a family that was multicultural.
21. My husband blames my son’s “intense” personality on me…and I blame it on my father??? But I like that he is independent, even though it drives me crazy sometimes.
22. I don’t mind eating the same thing for lunch every day, especially if it is homemade soup.
23. I prefer to have my hair in a ponytail the majority of the time. And if my hair is long at the time, it can’t touch my neck at all while I’m running…I have to have it twisted up.
24. I love looking at old pictures and look at photos from when we were growing up about every time I’m at my parents’ house. Can you tell that I don’t live very close to them?
25. I have a number of strange quirks while running. If I am running with someone else, I like that person to remain on the same side of me, even when we turn around. I also will run loops around my house to make sure that I don’t stop short of an even minute.