Wednesday, December 19, 2007

long needed update

It's been too long since I've updated! Life has been busy with going back to work and the Christmas season, but the transition was made much easier thanks to our pastor's wife and another part time teacher at school who have been showing lots of love to Xavier on the days when Mommy was at school.

Today Xavier got geared up in his Cardinals clothes to go see his St. Louis native friends, Amy and Samuel.

X and Sam were good boys and slept through most of lunch...okay, Sam slept through lunch and X was wide-eyed most of the time and even managed to stick his hand in his mommy's guacamole...oops.

This evening, we celebrated our little family's Christmas before we travel to St. Louis at the end of the week. We had lots and lots of presents to open from great-grandparents, grandma Hill, great aunts, etc. Xavier is a little spoiled! Thank you!!
This is what Xavier gave his daddy:

And he gave his mommy a Starbucks gift card!!! I've been craving peppermint mochas big time, but I haven't given in (new baby=frugal parents) so I was very excited! I managed to open my present from Xavier before he did this the rest of the time...

Matt got me an external hard drive which I was VERY excited about as well because I don't have any of my photos backed up yet!

We are looking forward to seeing many of you soon!!!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Looks like a fun time. I need to get an external harddrive too. Our computer crashed in Jan. and I had only backed up till Dec. Luckily I had done that much...it was devestating to think I lost all of Naomi's pictures...but turns out I only lost a month. Get backing up!