Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Christmas


We had a great Christmas although it was a little tiring at times. We celebrated Christmas Eve with my immediate family.

On Christmas Day, we got together with my dad's side of the family. This is X with his great grandma.

Xavier got lots of hugs and kisses from Naomi...she's practicing for her little brother who's on the way!

Xavier surprised us by rolling over! This is the "after" shot.

Xavier was baptized on December 30th! His godparents are his uncle Nate and cousin Rebekah. We had such a nice day with his grandma from CA coming out and my godparents from Kentucky surprising us (all of my godparents were there!)



This is Rebekah (X's godmother) and Lois (my godmother).

X got his first Cardinals hat!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

cute pictures! welcome to the family of God Xavier! Hey, could you email me the picture of Naomi with Xavier?! Hope you had a safe trip home...we'll see you in a couple of weeks! YAY!