Sunday, October 26, 2008

I survived cross country season...

Being a wife, mother, head coach, and teacher (even part time) is not easy and I haven't had much free time lately. Our cross country season concluded with the state meet yesterday and even though I love to coach, I am happy for a break.

(By the way, thanks to my husband for all the free time he gave up so I would be able to coach!!! Matt made it possible for me to combine coaching and being a mom and Xavier became a big part of our team, attending about half of the practices in his jogging stroller and most of the meets. Thanks, Matt!!!)

I am looking forward to more time to spend hanging out with my husband and son, sleeping, staying caught up on schoolwork, reading, running, working on photography, keeping my house clean, etc!

No comments: