Wednesday, October 29, 2008

One Month

Now that cross country is over, I want to concentrate on my own running and being healthy more. When you are a coach, much of that energy goes into the kids. So it's my turn now! Anyways, it is one month until Thanksgiving and my goal is to be fitter and healthier during that month. We are planning on running the Thanksgiving Turkey Trot (4 mile race) and I want to try to break 30 minutes. Not sure if that is possible, but at least it gives me something to work towards, right? I ran 4 miles in 32 minutes a few weeks ago so at least it is in the realm of possibility. My plan is to run 5 or more days a week, at least 20 miles a week. I also need to be more intentional about adding strength/ab work, so I want to do that at least 2 times a week. Finally, I want to make sure I'm eating enough fruits and vegetables. I decided all of this on Monday, but it took until Wednesday for me to get it posted.

No comments: