Monday, September 14, 2009

New Logo

I'm working on a new website for my photography business and want to update my logo to go along with it. SO...I was just playing around a little this morning and would love to have some opinions on what I was coming up with.

I would like the logo to reflect my personality and my business along with being univerally appealing. This would be on the top of my website and forms along with being a watermark on top of photos I post on the blog.

Which do you like the best?

PLEASE leave me comments or email me with your opinions! Thanks!

EDITED TO ADD:
It looks like the first and last are the most popular. Jamie suggested in her comment to switch the colors of the last one around. So here's what that would like for a fifth option.

15 comments:

Megan Keith! said...

I like the last one, I do.

Anonymous said...

Brittany votes the first one.

amyhaus said...

Eric and I can't decide between the first and the last. I feel like the last one has more of a young, urban appeal, while the first one has more of a traditional, professional look. When are you coming to AZ to take pics of my fam?!?! :)

Rachel Hill said...

Thank you! Keep the comments coming...

Amy, your family would be SO fun to take pictures of! Will you be coming back to STL for the holidays?

Unknown said...

I like the last one! My eyes went straight for it, I feel like it will appeal to everyone. I would like to see it with your name red and photography in black, just to see what that would look like.

Anonymous said...

From Aunt Lois--Can't decide between the first and last but I may be pulling for the first. Or may
be I'm just trying to be different!! :)

Holly said...

I also like the last one. That's the one that my eye went to automatically.

Anonymous said...

i like the first one! (this is sarah by the way)

Unknown said...

yeah, I like the improvement with red name and black photography!!

Anonymous said...

in order to make the schmerber girls completely agree, i'm going with #1 (and because that's really my favorite). i also like the last one, and agree with amy's comments about the styles of each. i suppose i feel like the first is more versatile, but the last has more character...and you may want that in a creative business. soooo i'm contradicting myself a little, but i'm just typing as i think so you'll have to deal with it :o ) love you!

Anonymous said...

p.s. did you help my mom learn how to comment, or did she figure it out on her own?!

Rachel Hill said...

She totally did it all on her own! I was impressed! :)

Dana said...

I do like the last one. The lower case letters look more modern than the upper case ones. I do like the red name - makes it pop! Can't believe you have time to do this with a new one and Xavier.

Jessica Lyn Luebbe said...

I like Jamie's suggestion... :)

Kristy said...

At first, I liked number one the best, but after you changed the color of your name, I think number five is my favorite!