Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday

Are you a Black Friday shopper?

I never used to be, but I have been for the last 6? or so years. My theory is I want to try to get the bulk of my shopping done so that I can enjoy the rest of the Advent and Christmas season for the true reason.

I had so much fun with my mom today! This was the first time in a while that we didn't line up at Sports Authority, but didn't really feel like it in the cold. So no scratch off card there. We headed out at 5:30 to Target, then on to the Mills for Children's Place, Old Navy, Nike, Gymboree, Bed Bath and Beyond, Bath and Body Works, and then also to Shoe Carnival and Family Christian. No wonder I'm tired!! ;)

I think perhaps my best deal was at Children's Place where I got 4 pairs of jeans for the boys, 6 shirts, 2 sweaters, and 2 hats all for $53.

So I think I'm pretty much done shopping in stores besides a few little items and a trip to Borders. Of course, I have some work to do on the computer still...

Where did you find good deals today?

No comments: