Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Erica

Since I'm no longer teaching, I don't have in my mind always a big countdown until breaks. But today, I got to hang out with my little sister on her day off school AND I suddenly realized when Matt got home tonight from the last two marathon days of teaching and parent teacher conferences, that he is on break now too! Yay!

So today, I somehow convinced Erica and Jamie to go downtown with me and my two boys and photoshoot it up! Thanks SO much to Jamie for entertaining my boys and making them laugh for the camera.

My mom and I went through and chose favorites from our photoshoot and came up with 74! Oops...a few too many!

But here's a small look at some of the ones of Erica!



Note to Mom and Dad: Thanks for reaching my blog. I just wanted to remind you that just because I took photos of Erica does not mean you are getting out of a family picture this year. Nope! :) I love you!

No comments: