Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Brubba!

This is going to be a lazy post tonight because I'm waiting for my first little nephew to be born and am not capable of thinking deep thoughts right now!

I took this video this afternoon. Jordan usually wakes up from his nap before Xavier, probably because he actually falls asleep quickly. When I bring him down, he's always looking for and calling for his "brubba."

Well, today, Brubba refused to nap long enough that I put him on the couch and turned on the TV and he was asleep in 10 minutes. So this is Jordan's reaction to seeing Xavier asleep on the couch...



And no, this exchange did not wake him up!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my gosh this is soooo cute!!

Jessica Lyn Luebbe said...

Hey Rachel! Too cute! The boys are growing so big!

I just noticed you are on etsy! I was just recently made aware of that site so I think it may become my new addiction! ha ha!