Thursday, November 25, 2010

Who He Is

This is going to be super short because I'm worn out and I'm getting up in 5 hours!

Pastor's sermon today had an impact on me.

Basically, he reminded us that Christian thanksgiving is not just being thankful for what we have and what we've been given.

No, true thanksgiving is being thankful for WHO HE IS.

Because as thankful as we might be for our home, the food on the table, and even our family, in a blink of an eye, they could be gone.

BUT HE NEVER CHANGES.

His love for us is a Never Stopping, Never Giving Up, Unbreaking, Always and Forever Love.

(from our favorite book, The Jesus Storybook Bible: Every Story Whispers His Name. post coming soon about why you have to go buy this book for your children!)

So this Thanksgiving, I am thankful for who He is and for his awesome love for me!

No comments: